Knight Optical LLC is a trusted leading global figure in the production and distribution of scientific, stock & custom precision optical components and sub-assemblies. With over 25 years’ experience providing optical solutions for a huge range of instrumentation in most industrial & research sectors, building strong reliable relationships.
Our team supply bespoke precision optical components in UV-VIS-NIR materials, no product is released to the customer until it has been examined in our advanced metrology laboratory to guarantee parts exceed customer specification.
At Knight Optical progression & innovation go hand in hand & our highly skilled technical advisers are trained in optical design using Zemax software:
Our partners use us for the following reasons;
- We provide all parts to specification and provide proof supplying full test reports.
- We quote to honest/ valid lead-times as we are not interested in winning business on unrealistic delivery dates then picking up the pieces when deliveries are late.
- We have an excellent Metrology and QA team trained to ISO and Mil specs.
- We are ISO registered and audited by UKAS body.
- We are all about Quality but very competitive.
- Our team’s mindset is all about evaluating your designs, tolerance & performance.
- Perhaps we can help make your design more feasible & affordable
Knight Optical surpasses ISO certifications, striving towards total customer satisfaction of service, quality and security. In addition to custom design and manufacture, we also hold in stock a range of over 3000 precision optical components to satisfy a range of applications and sectors available from our website:
For more information or to place an enquiry contact our multilingual technical sales team and discover how Knight Optical’s high quality precision optics can improve your instrumentation and supply chain experience.
USA and Canada
Knight Optical (USA) LLC
1130 Ten Rod Road
Rhode Island 02852
Europe, UK, Asia and RoW
Knight Optical (UK) Ltd
Roebuck Business Park
Kent, ME17 1AB
Tel +44 (0)1622 859444